Email : email@example.com
Phone : +44 (0)208 987 9995
Website : www.herbosch-kiere.co.uk
Herbosch-Kiere is a leading European specialist in Marine Construction, Maritime Salvage, Demolition & Heavy Lifting. Herbosch-Kiere’s primary focus is on projects with a high degree of technical difficulty or logistical problems where our engineers can provide safe, innovative and cost-effective solutions
For further details contact Judy Turley
Business Development on Tel: 0208 987 9995,
Email : Dave.firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +44 (0)1375 361 616
Website : www.nrcplant.co.uk
NRC is a long-established company with headquarters in Essex, well within reach of Central London, M25 and other major highways, giving easy access to International Airports and Docks. Originally involved in general plant hire, but now specialising solely in Telescopic and Crawler Cranes, the company has expanded into a leading sales, rental and service organisation.
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do. The combination of our expertise as crane specialists with the largest range of crawler cranes available for hire and sale in the UK make NRC – the ultimate choice.
For further information contact Dave Rees on +44 (0) 1375 361 616 or visit www.nrcplant.co.uk
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +44 (0)1595 696777
Website : www.oceankinetics.com
For further information contact John Henderson on +44 1595 696777 or visit www.oceankinetics.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +44 (0)1634 471 340
Website : www.safelaneglobal.com
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 0845 450 7475
Website : www.aeyates.co.uk
We have the skills, knowledge and a comprehensive modern fleet of piling plant and equipment to carry out temporary and permanent steel piled installations with our own highly trained workforce. We work on a design and install principle for the delivery of steel piling and have in-house design engineers working with Contracts Managers and estimators to ensure the most economic solution is provided to customers. We develop solutions from £5,000 to £10,000,000 based on the following range of equipment to suit any customer requirement;
· Vibratory Leader Rig – purpose designed for installation and extraction of sheet piles. These rigs have short set up times, high output capability and all operations are carried out near or at ground level
· Hydraulic Pile Press – uses previously driven piles to drive and extract piles without noise or vibration if required. The press and power pack are self contained and ideal for environmentally sensitive, inner city, restricted or constrained sites and over open water
· ‘Grizzly’ Hammers – mounted to an excavator the hammer is self sufficient once pile packs are unloaded. This hammer is ideal for working in restricted conditions, including headroom, and can drive on embankments. The hammer can also drive tubular piles and posts.
· Vibratory Hammers – crane suspended and adaptable to pile type
· Impact hammers – attached to leader rig and adaptable to pile type
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +44 (0) 1795 422764
Website : www.wphmarine.com
WPH have over 40 years experience of large and small projects in the field of Marine Construction, Demolition & Plant Hire and is fully compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
We are ISO 9001 registered and the winners of two prestigious Institute of Civil Engineers awards.
All our craft are Port of London Authority registered.
The company is a PLA registered and approved contractor.
For further details visit www.wphmarine.com or
Contact Ian Bone on +44 (0) 1795 422764
We accept: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash/Bank Transfer, Demand Draft/Cheque, Money Order, Paymate, ITZ Cash Card. We support all leading banks. 100% Safe & Secure.