Metals & Mining Insights
Whether a new entrant or existing player UK Ports delivers unrivalled expertise, Information and strategic insight to the global oil and gas industry.
Covering all aspects of business decision making, we provide solutions from concept to market for:
- Assisting executives, decision makers to raise capital develop long-term business strategies and investment decisions
- Purchasers to obtain raw materials and source materials, to identify and evaluate risk when selecting mine locations
- Who need to find markets for their products and services
- Health and Safety managers who need to stay abreast of the latest health and safety issues
- Marketing manager and financial investors looking for insight into market opportunities
- Compliance & Regulation officers who need to meet regulatory and environmental obligations
Where UK Ports Can Help
UK Ports consultants can deliver detailed market knowledge and the latest updates in operational safety regulations, as well as short- and long-term global and regional forecasts to help you:
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Reduce risk: terrorism, economic, compliance, political, and sustainability
- Increase growth by identifying new marketsand new opportunities
- Accurately access forecasts for, supply, demand, emissions, price ,economies, risks, and regulatory developments
- EHS & sustainability management programs
Iron & Coal
From producers to purchasers, UK Ports covers the entire mining of iron and coal industry.
Beginning with country risk assessments for mine locations ,end-user supply chains, to timing buys with:
- Pricing and Cost Forecasts
- Register for analysis
- Security Riskand Country Intelligence register for analysis
- Market Analysis, Forecasts & Predictions
UK PORTS DIRECTORY 2018 & DESK DIARY
"Insiders who's who & what's happening in UK's Ports industry articles comment latest products and services from UK's leading OEM'S and service providers"
This essential UK Ports publication is gold embossed in Ports blue hard back desk diary for 2017/18.
Plan your social and professional engagements within the sumptuous pages of our Leather Diary. Each handcrafted diary is bound in the finest leather and finished to the highest standards. Our day-per-page diary provide ample room for busy schedules.
If want your company meassage staring out at all UK Ports , Harbours & Port Services Buyers/ Executives desks for 12 months
FOR INCLUSION FORM AND MORE DETAILS DIMA@UKPORTS.COM