Hill Dickinson'smarine, trade and energy business group offers a truly comprehensive service delivered by award winning specialist lawyers covering every aspect of the port offshore and maritime industries around the world. We provide advice to many of the major ports in the U.K. as well as acting for numerous smaller trust and municipal ports. We act for a whole range of owners, charterers, managers, their insurers.
Our services include
· Infrastructure and commercial property
· Corporate and commercial services
· Regulatory, EU and competition
· Cargo handling and operator liability
· Port rules, bylaws and governance
· Safety management systems and risk management for ports, ships and offshore installations
· Crisis management for major incidents including collisions, groundings, fire, terrorism, disease outbreak, cyber security including dealing with aspects relating to major injury
· Ship damage, dock damage, arrests, security
· Personal injury and industrial diseases
· GDPR and cyber security planning and response
· Media management and reputational protection
· Commercial litigation, arbitration, mediation and ADR
· Criminal proceedings by HSE, MCA, EA, police and other regulatory authorities
· Judicial reviews.
We work closely with an international network of marine surveyors, investigators and loss adjusters, providing the complete marine legal service. The teams offer a 24/7 emergency service to attend casualties, completions and other urgent situations.
For further information please visit www.hilldickinson.com