Construction Industry Insights
UK Ports provide research and design best practices, to all marine, Civil engineering, Port & Marine Reclamations comprehensive and current building codes, regulations and standards, UK Ports supports multiple projects and green initiatives.
From quality building materials, suppliers and construction equipment companies, to finance investors, naval architects and civil & marine contractors, the construction industry faces massive demands.
- Market planners face increased risks, surplus inventory, and shrinking demand
- Designers costs are pressured while still asked to reflect the latest technical innovations and industry standards
- Builders must address changing regulations while trying to find funding
- Suppliers and purchasers face volatile supply chains
UK Ports has experience, knowledge base the tools, and expertise to help.
Where UK Ports Can Help
UK Ports has the criticalexperience, Knowledge and intelligence to help you grow in this economic climate.
We help you:
- Identify the most lucrative &best markets to be in and one to be out of.
- Help with leading edge research and guidance on industry best standards
- Meeting legal, regulatory, environment and safety requirements
- Access to building regulations/codes, construction standards, technical guidance, and building products data
- EHS & sustainability management programs